Thanks to our recent merger with Connelly Partners Group, we are expanding our ZOO client services team – we’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager with agency or industry experience. A remote first company with people based all over Ireland, we’re an agency with some brilliant clients home and abroad, and great creative work on the books which we’d love you to be involved with.
Your role as a Senior Account Manager in ZOO will be varied but essentially it comes down to maintaining and growing excellent relationships with our clients. You’ll be responsible for directing and co-ordinating projects on behalf of our clients.
What you will do:
- Manage the day-to-day needs of our clients’ digital marketing and all that it encompasses as well as advertising campaigns
- Lead proactively all you work with, encouraging teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Be that key liaison with clients at a senior level, in regular communication to be ahead of their needs, pitching fresh and innovative ideas to help solve their marketing needs
- Organise client feedback and liaise with our creative teams to deliver great products
- Provide accurate reporting and insight into campaign results and impact
- Using Workflow Max Project Management and other software tools to aid in completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Use your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive creative direction so we keep delivering great work
- Plan out some great multi-media content for all media channels
- Experience (4 years +) in agency client relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A solid background in digital advertising, content marketing, design or marketing as well as implementing digital campaigns across international markets
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level, through agency processes
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects with strong project management skills
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge, to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work in a busy team, with effective team management capabilities
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Christmas Leave
- Summer Half Day Fridays
- Chance to work for up to 3 months in our Boston or Vancouver offices
- Retirement planning services (PRSAs, PRBs and PRIs)
- Company Mac & peripheral equipment for use remotely
- Training allowance
We are an equal opportunity employer with salary and benefits benchmarked against industry standards. We are a remote first company with occasional in-person meetings in our Dublin office. And we’re a good bunch of folks too. So if you think this role is suited to you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com, marking the subject line as ‘Senior Account Manager’.
About ZOO Digital
ZOO Digital is a market-leading digital marketing agency. We provide local and international clients with a full suite of digital services including strategy, business analysis, customer experience design, brand, content and campaign creative. Our Human Centered approach to projects balances data and human behavior in equal measure to grow their clients businesses. ZOO clients include Electric Ireland, ESB, Glanbia, Hansard Global, The National Lottery, New Ireland Assurance, The Abbey Theatre and Burger King. ZOO recently joined forces with Connelly Partners, a fellow independent agency, with offices in Boston, Vancouver and Dublin to enable the agency to operate even more globally, all the while delivering that personal, local expertise.