Senior UX Designer, Dublin
The purpose of this role is to create excellent user experiences for our clients. You will work alongside coders and UI designers as part of a team. You will be passionate about making wonderful and intuitive systems that are tested and honed to work flawlessly.
What you will do:
- Provide support to the Head of UX
- Lead meetings and present to the team, including the UI and UX members on the key points.
- Present work to stakeholders with confidence to ensure key project information is shared and understood.
- Be proactive, collaborative and contribute ideas during the weekly design meetings to improve teamwork.
- Work with the design and development teams to solve complex interaction problems
- Carry out research via surveys, usability testing, stakeholder & user interviews. Relate back feedback that helps to strengthen design projects.
- Create personas, journey maps and user stories to best represent the user and deliver best results for the client.
- Create rapid prototyping interactions at all levels and devices keeping in mind UX patterns for all platforms and devices.
- Design to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of creative design work
- Prepare and deliver assets to designers and developers with a keen eye for detail
- Minimum of 3+ years working in an agency or product environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, Balsamiq, InVision, Sketch & Figma
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Show how you have brought what you have learned into a project.
- A portfolio showcasing your process
- Fluent English
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We do not accept contacts from recruiters.