|Job Title:||Senior UX Designer|
|Reports to:||Head of UX|
Thanks to our recent merger with Connelly Partners Group, we are expanding our UX and UI design team. A remote first company with people based all over Ireland, we’re an agency with some brilliant clients home and abroad, and great creative work on the books which we’d love you to be involved with.
The purpose of this role within the team is to create excellent user experiences for our clients. You will work alongside coders and UI designers who are equally as passionate about making wonderful and intuitive systems, as you are. This team loves to test and hone they work so it works flawlessly, to make happy clients and customers. Who doesn’t love that.
What you will do:
- Reporting to the head of UX, help devise and create clever, human focused UI/UX solutions for our client needs.
- Work with the design and development teams to solve complex interaction problems.
- Carry out research via surveys, usability testing, stakeholder & user interviews. Relate back feedback that helps to strengthen design projects.
- Create personas, journey maps and user stories to best represent the user and deliver best results for the client.
- Create rapid prototyping interactions at all levels and devices keeping in mind UX patterns for all platforms and devices.
- Design to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of creative design work.
- Prepare and deliver assets to designers and developers with a keen eye for detail.
- Lead meetings and present to the team, both within the UI/UX team and amongst the larger ZOO team, to ensure all projects run well and deliver expectations.
- Present work to stakeholders with confidence to ensure project expectations are managed and delivered on time.
- Be proactive, collaborative and contribute ideas during the weekly design meetings to improve teamwork.
- Minimum of 5+ years working in an agency or product environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, InVision & Figma.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- A portfolio showcasing your process and your input into specific projects.
- Fluent English.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Christmas leave
- Paid Good Friday
- Summer half day Fridays
- Retirement planning services
- Company Mac & home office set up funding
- Training allowance
We are an equal opportunity employer with salary and benefits benchmarked against industry standards. We are a remote first company with occasional in-person meetings in our Dublin office. And we’re a good bunch of folk, too. So if you think this role is suited to you please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, marking the subject line as ‘Senior UX Designer’.
About ZOO Digital
ZOO Digital is a market-leading digital marketing agency. We provide local and international clients with a full suite of digital services including strategy, business analysis, customer experience design, brand, content and campaign creative. Our Human Centered approach to projects balances data and human behavior in equal measure to grow their clients businesses. ZOO clients include Electric Ireland, ESB, Glanbia, Hansard Global, The National Lottery, New Ireland Assurance, The Abbey Theatre and Burger King. ZOO recently joined forces with Connelly Partners, a fellow independent agency, with offices in Boston, Vancouver and Dublin to enable the agency to operate even more globally, all the while delivering that personal, local expertise.