ZOO Dublin are a small team of visual, user experience and interaction designers. We like to be self sufficient and we like to do almost all of our work in-house. That means we employ a diverse range of people from graphic designers, creatives, developers, database experts and client services. The one thing we all have in common is a desire to do really good work that we can all be proud of.
The purpose of this role is to create beautiful user-centric designs as part of a growing design team.
What you will do:
- Provide strong interaction and visual design with a mind for simplicity
- Use Sketch/ Photoshop/Figma to design websites and apps
- Provide support to the Head of UX and UI
- Present work to stakeholders with confidence to ensure key project information is shared and understood
- Adhere to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers
- Be proactive, collaborative and contribute ideas during the weekly design meeting to improve teamwork
- Work with the design and development teams to solve complex interaction problems
- Build relationships with project managers, clients and key stakeholders
- Carry out user research and relate back feedback that helps to strengthen design projects.
- Create rapid prototyping interactions at all levels and devices
- Design native apps for IOS and Android keeping in mind UI patterns for all platforms and devices
- Design to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of creative design work
- Prepare and deliver assets to designers and developers
- Minimum of 3+ years working in an agency or product environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin or similar tools
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- App design for IOS and Android
- Asset generation for web, IOS and Android
- Building of a design system or styleguide to be used across multiple devices which informs the overall system architecture.
- A portfolio showcasing your designs and process used in building a design system and/or web style guide
- Must have designed some large scale websites and mobile applications
- A passion, a pride and an opinion on UI and design in general.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.