We like to be self sufficient and we like to do almost all of our work in-house. That means we employ a diverse range of people from database experts to client services and creatives. The one thing they all have in common is a desire to do really good work that we can all be proud of. If you think you’re that kind of person, then check out our vacancy listings and see if there’s anything you think you’d be great at.
The purpose of this role is to successfully implement projects by balancing the competing constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources, and risk. They will be reporting to the operations director.
- Minimum of 2-3 years managing Web design and development projects is essential
- Ability to manage critical timelines across multiple teams is essential
- Business Analysis or Systems Analysis experience highly desirable
- Requirements gathering and documenting of same essential
- Extensive experience of the software development life cycle required
- Background in web development preferable (HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress)
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent (PMP, PMI, Agile etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or business related field
- Manage project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Project plan preparation and ownership through to delivery
- Allocation of project tasks to multiple team members within the project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Create documentation including project plans, resource plans, status reports, risk logs etc.
- Financial control of project with focus on change control management
- Scheduler & resource management for the organisation
- Experience in test management and co-ordination highly desirable
- Promoting and improving the project management process within the company
- A self starter who is highly motivated with excellent communication skills and team work
- Detail orientated, thorough and highly organisedAdaptability and problem solving skills
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.