ZOO Dublin is a team of visual, digital experience designers.
We like to be self sufficient and we like to do almost all of our work in-house. That means we employ a diverse range of people from graphic designers, creatives, developers, database experts and client services. The one thing we all have in common is a desire to do really good work that we can all be proud of.
Web / Experience Developer, Dublin
ZOO Digital is a multi award winning digital agency in Dublin. We have a wide range of clients and our work is very varied.
We create websites, apps, voice systems and bespoke ‘experiences’ using hardware and software. We do a lot of UX and UI and we aim to create the best user interfaces and systems out there.
We are based in the centre of Dublin near Merrion Square. We are a team of 22 people with a small development team.
Our new team member will have at least 3 years experience, preferably full stack. You’ll be enthusiastic about technology and programming and have a willingness to adapt, learn and to bring new ideas to our work.
We work as part of a team and we work with the other disciplines including UX/UI, Marketing and project management.
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- PHP (preferably some knowledge of Laravel),
- Familiar with JS bundling tools such as Webpack,
- GIT version control,
- Relational databases,
- Basic Linux server configuration and operations,
- CMS experience incl WordPress / Sitefinity etc
- Enjoy working with the UX/UI team to advise them and to turn complex UI into code
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your life
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed office with a good atmosphere and social life
- A wide range of projects from large to small
- Opportunity to have a say in all aspects of the coding
- Working with a small and enthusiastic development team
Contact: email@example.com with your CV